Images by Jim Kazanjian (http://www.kazanjian.net/)
Composite images are obviously constructed using various photographs in a sneaky and believable way (or sometimes in a deliberately obvious way depending on the intent). Although I prefer the much more surrealistic endeavors in this medium, this task requires a full length human subject placed into a separate environment, but lit so the two subjects look believable and cohesive.
My idea for this project is to light the model so that she looks to be situated in an outdoor setting and photograph an empty jar sitting in some grass outside. Then, using some Photoshop cut out skills I'll magically place the model (Amie) inside the jar and maybe add some snails.
I think this sort of 'girl in a jar' theme is interesting and surrealistic in a way but also a challenge because I'll have to simulate natural light in the studio to match the jar which is outdoors.







No comments:
Post a Comment